InfoComm membership push ahead of ISE
InfoComm International has announced its seminar line-up and a free trip to Las Vegas in anticipation of Amsterdam’s ISE 2010.
Integrated Systems Europe, will return to the Netherlands’ Amsterdam Rai from February 2 to 4. InfoComm International is calling on attendees to take up membership of its organisation ahead of the show and is offering a trip to Las Vegas for InfoComm 2010 to sweeten the deal.
Furthermore, the organisation points out that becoming a member will provide a discount on the educational sessions listed below.
To be in with a chance of winning the Las Vegas trip ISE attendees must visit the InfoComm International booth, HCE 01 and enter the prize draw by scanning their badge. The prize package includes roundtrip economy airfare to Las Vegas and three nights in a four-star Las Vegas hotel.
Educational Sessions at ISE 2010
- Digital Audio Today
- Technology Trends in Electronic Displays
- Telepresence: Making the Business Case
- DVI, HDMI, and SDI in the AV-Space
- Current Screen Placement Trends in Digital Signage
- Introduction to the Audio Coverage Uniformity Performance Standard
- The Future of Video Transport and How it Will Change the AV Market
- Predictable Performance in Your Projected Display
- Calibration & Colour Matching of Displays
- AV Signal Management on IT Infrastructure
- Avoid Costly Mistakes in Your Integration — Tips to Conduct a Thorough Site Survey
- 3D Stereoscopic Imaging
- How AV Pros Can Communicate with IT Departments
- The Developing IEEE 802.1 Audio Video Bridging (AVB) Standard: How it will affect the AV industry
- Solving Real-Life HDMI/DVI/DisplayPort Installation Problems
- LEEDership in AV / IT Design — Understanding the Latest Green Building Standards and Delivering Best Practice to Meet Them
- Applying TelePresence Principles
- Today's Fibre Technology: It's Time to Think Differently
- Designing and Optimising Sound Systems for Maximum Speech Intelligibility
- Adding Value through Digital Signage
- What is HD-SDI and How Can You Use it to Your Advantage in Your AV Installations?
- Application of IP Video for Corporate Video Deployment
- AV Signal — Verarbeitung und Übermittlung auf IT-Infrastruktur
- Design in AV Integration — Intro to Visual Elements
- DVI-, HDMI- und SDI-Signale in der AV-Installation
- Digital Signage — An Exploration of Embedded Systems vs. PC Based Solutions for Use in Digital Signage Networks
- Use Market Research to Expand Your AV Business