Crestron to honour integrators at xSolutions
Crestron is calling for entries for its 2011 Integration Awards for Commercial Projects. Winners will be announced at the xSolutions trade show at London’s ExCeL, October 19 and 20, 2011.
The awards recognise the achievements and creative talents of system integrators working on commercial projects.
Robin van Meeuwen, VP of sales and marketing for Crestron International, said the business focus of xSolutions provided a “perfect platform” to showcase how Crestron technologies are being applied.
Chris Fitzsimmons, editor of InAVate, will join Van Meeuwen in judging the projects in an effort to award the best integrated systems and innovative solutions across all categories.
Entries must be received before September 30, 2011 and should include projects completed between July 1, 2010 and June 30, 2011.
- Best Education Project (Schools, Colleges and Universities)
- Best Corporate Installation (Offices, Commercial Premises and HQ Environments)
- Best Hotel and Leisure Project (Hotels, Leisure Complexes and Health Clubs)
- Brilliant Lighting Control and Design (Crestron lighting applications)
- Best Medical Installation (Hospitals, Clinics and Operating Theatres)
- Best Training or Conference Room (Crestron Technology in Training Facilities/Conference Venues)
- Best Lighting Control Project (Covering all Commercial Applications)
Only authorised Crestron dealers are eligible for the 2011 awards.
For further information contact Petra at Crestron (+44 (0)845 873 8787) or Tanya Houston at Wildwood PR (+44 (0)1293 851115).