PSNI announces 2019 global board of directors
AV industry leaders have been chosen to serve in PSNI’s global alliance board of directors for ISE 2019 and Supersummit ’19
2019-2020’s board of directors include three global director at large positions and two North American director at large positions.
The 2019-2020 PSNI board of directors is comprised of:
- Chairman: Dana Barron, CEO at HB Communications
- President: Jeff Irvin, Principal at Spinitar
- Vice President: Kevin Groves, CEO at Alpha Video
- Secretary/Treasurer: Angela Nolan, COO at Vistacom
- Global Director-at-Large: Jean Pierre Overbeek, CEO at BIS|Econocom
- Global Director-at-Large: Juan Carlos Alcazar, Vice President at Grupo Covix
- Global Director-at-Large: Girish Narayanan, Founder & Managing Director at Granteq
- North American Director-at-Large: John Laughlin, CEO and President at Conference Technologies
- North American Director-at-Large: Robby Turner, Executive Vice President at Data Projections
The PSNI Global Alliance announced its global directors at large in conjunction with a global meeting held at ISE 2019.
Member companies recommend names for open positions on the PSNI board of global directors, whilst a nomination committee reviews and interviews the candidates for each open board position based on member interest, previous member participation, company size and diversity as well as geographical presence.