Renewed Vision releases ProPresenter 6 software for Windows
Renewed Vision has released the Windows version of its ProPresenter 6 live multimedia presentation software
Available immediately, the Windows edition joins the Mac version of ProPresenter 6.
ProPresenter’s toolset enables users to combine images, video, text and more into dynamic productions, and is suitable for a range of markets beyond its original focus on houses of worship.
Bolstering ProPresenter’s advantages for broadcast, sports and professional AV environments is its new video rendering and playback engine.
Other new features introduced in ProPresenter 6 include:
- Video enhancements – users can dynamically set in and out points, adjust colour and brightness, crop or zoom video, and apply effects to live sources and pre-produced clips
- Multi-layered architecture – elements including backgrounds, live video, slides, props, masks, text and more can be independently controlled, cropped, scaled and transitioned
- Enhanced social media integration – moderated Instagram and Twitter support are integrated into a single search field for easy, real-time social media management
- Web objects – new HTML5 web elements dynamically display websites within slides
- Dynamic text tickers – news-channel style scrolling messages can be defined locally or via RSS feeds
- Telestrator tools – users can draw on top of live outputs in real time from the ProPresenter interface or optional remote iPad app
- Mobile apps – ProPresenter Remote enables control of ProPresenter from iOS and Android devices, while ProPresenter Stage Display communicates information on timing, current and next slides, and more to on-stage presenters and production personnel
- Optional modules – ProPresenter 6 enables three options previously unavailable on the Windows platform: broadcast-grade alpha keying for CG; edge blending for seamless, multi-projector images; and SDI output through supported Blackmagic Design cards