PureLink introduces ultra-HD HDMI matrix switchers
PureLink has begun shipping the HX-8800-U, the debut product of the HX Series ultra-HD/4K HDMI matrix switchers range, which includes five models, ranging from 8x8 to 4x2.
In addition to Ultra HD and HDMI v1.4b support, the HX Series offers full HDCP compliance and multiple control options including RS-232C and LAN ports.
It offers a range of control options including LAN, RS-232C and offers compatibility with third-party control systems including Crestron, AMX, Barco, Vista, and, most recently, RTI.
Engineered to meet the increasing demand for Ultra-HD/4K implementation in presentation environments, the new HX Series offers five models:
• HX-8800-U: 8 HDMI Inputs / 8 HDMI Outputs – 4K
• HX-8400-U: 8 HDMI Inputs / 4 HDMI Outputs – 4K
• HX-8200-U: 8 HDMI Inputs / 2 HDMI Outputs – 4K
• HX-4400-U: 4 HDMI Inputs / 4 HDMI Outputs – 4K
• HX-4200-U: 4 HDMI Inputs / 2 HDMI Outputs – 4K