Midas extends Pro Series
Midas has extended its Pro Series with the Pro3 digital audio system, which boasts the same effects and dynamics processing as the Pro6 and XL8.
The Pro3 accommodates smaller budgets, offering 48 input channels and remote controlled mic pres, 27 buses and six stereo effects.
At the heart of the PRO3 is the DL251 fixed format, 5U I/O rack.
- Sample-synchronous audio quality – all audio time and phase coherent
- Daylight-viewable screens
- 24 bit, 96kHz sampling
- 192 x 192 channel bi-directional snake included
- Up to 288 inputs and 294 outputs patched and routed on a scene-by-scene basis
- IEM-safe low latency
- Dual solo busses for in-ears and wedges
- ‘Area B’ for quick access to selected inputs