Matrox launches Extio F2408
Matrox Graphics has launched the Matrox Extio F2408, a KVM extender for mission critical environments.
The remote graphics solution separates up to four high-resolution displays as well as USB keyboard, mouse and other HIDs from the host system by up to 1km of fibre-optic cable.
The Extio F2408 bus extension technology supports full HD resolution. Extio F2408 can also add additional outputs with the optional Matrox Extio F2408 Expander to connect up to eight displays—at resolutions up to 2560x1600 per monitor.
- Suitable for mission-critical applications that require a stable, reliable I/O extension technology
- Independent and stretched mode support for 4x1 and 2x2 configurations
- Five USB 2.0 ports
- Passive cooling (heat sink with no fan)
- Customisable setups with Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software
- Support for Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bit), Windows XP (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2003, and Linux