LD Systems releases X223 crossover in 1U format
LD Systems has released X223, a stereo 2 way / mono 3 way crossover in standard 19"/1U rack format.
It has a rugged construction, robust knobs and an integrated power unit.
It provides a mono sub output, an adjustable crossover frequency for each channel, adjustable LF/HF and input gains, phase reverse controls, switchable 40 Hz High-Pass filters and symmetrical XLR In- and Outputs.
• Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz, +0.5 dB
• Frequency response: <3 Hz to > 90kHz, +0/- 3dB
• Dynamic Range: 106dB
• THD+Noise: <0.004% at 4dBu, 1kHz
• Interchannel crosstalk: <- 80dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
• Inputs: Female XLR
• Max. Input Level: +22dBu typical, balanced or unbalanced
• Outputs: Male XLR
• Max. Output Level: >+21dBu balanced or unbalanced
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 482 x 44.5 x 153 mm
• Weight: 2.6 kg