KanexPro nine in, two out switcher scaler
KanexPro has released a nine input, two output presentation switcher and scaler. The unit accepts and up-converts a wide range of video signals to high-resolution output rates.
It comprises of one S-Video, two composite, two component, two VGA and two HDMI video inputs with stereo audio switching and breakaway. With the mic input present the volume can be separately adjusted and set as a preset.
It is compatible with several resolutions from XGA to WUXGA and 1080p/60. The scaler features a powerful scaling engine with the ability to scale any resolution in up or down trend. It is controllable through RS-232 commands, IR remote and front-panel buttons and will work with third-party I/O configurations using public com-mands.
• Switch & Scale 9-inputs to 2-high-resolution displays
• HDCP 1.2 Compliant
• EDID Compliant
• Supports full HD 1080p (1920x1080@60Hz)
• Computer resolutions: XGA, UXGA, SXGA, WXGA, WUXGA (1920x1200@60Hz)
• Output to two simultaneous displays (VGA & HDMI)
• Output can be mixed by MIC Volume & Line level audio
• PIP- Picture-in-picture support
• Seamless Switching between inputs
• On-Screen Display for easy navigation
• Powerful OSD function for full-control, supporting up to 11-international languages
• Video parameter setting (color, hue, contrast, brightness, sharpness and video size)
• Full control for tint, phase, frequency, H/V position, colour space
• Audio breakaway switching for corresponding video
• Audio Mixing- thru MIC and line level volume
• Control through, IR, RS-232 and front-panel buttons
• TCP/IP control thru optional KanexPro TCPRS2 controller
• Rack-mountable aluminum enclosure, 1 U (19”)
• Internal Universal power adaptable (100Volt-240Volt AC, 50/60Hz)