Gefen adds videowall controller for HDMI
Gefen has launched the EXT-HD-VWC-144 videowall controller, which can send 1 HDMI source to 4 HDTV displays. It is being aimed at digital signage installations within the entertainment, corporate, retail and industrial sectors.
The HDMI inputs identifies a HD signal with a resolution up to 1920x 1200 (WUXGA) and 1080P with 12-bit Deep Color. On the output side an image can be scaled up to WUXGA.
The Gefen unit is fully HDCP compliant, thus protected content from Blu-Ray players can be displayed.
Overview of main features:
- 1 HDMI input port & 4 HDMI output ports supporting 1080p (Deep Color) / WUXGA (1.920x1.200 @60Hz)
- HDMI output ports can be scaled from 480p till WUXGA
- HDMI – HDCP1.1 & DVI compatible with advanced HDCP/EDID Management
- Audio muting
- Multi-channel Hi-Res support the embedded audio signal
- Multiple control interfaces: integrated Web GUI, Telnet, UDP, RS-232, IR, Front (OSD) and Push Buttons
- Video signal processing: brightness, color temperature and color saturation, contrast - each output can be set individually
- Precise pixel compensation adjustment
- Firmware updates can be carried out in the field through the Mini-USB port located on the device or web server
- Table unit with 19in format, 1U height.
It comes with a list price of €1,631.