Erard Pro reveals Lux-up floor stand range
Erard Pro has added the Lux-up range to its line-up of floor stands for flat panel displays.
The French manufacturer is targeting digital signage and hospitality markets with the fixed stand.
The foot is available in two colours and in two sizes to support displays from 19" to 65" with a maximum of 50kg.
Screen height can be adjusted +/- 50 mm and the screen swivels left and right +/-20°.
The mast has a diameter of 60mm and is chromium epoxy painted. It is also available in three different heights: 900 mm, 1050 mm and
The Lux-up has two options:
- Lux-up shelf: a 6 mm tempered glass shelf for a peripheral.
Positioned on the right of the mast. Max load: 5 kg (420x240 mm)
- Box-up: Peripheral holder for the rear of the screen. Made of
black epoxy painted steel. Reversible left/right.
• 4 models:
- Lux-up 900 M: Vesa 100-200 - Max load 20 kg
- Lux-up 1050 L: Vesa 100-400 - Max load 30 kg
- Lux-up 1400 L: Vesa 100- 400 - Max load 30 kg
- Lux-up 1400 XL: Vesa 100 to 600x400 - Max load 50 kg
• 2 colours: black or white