New look InAVation Awards hailed a success
ISE 2010 saw the InAVation Awards return with a revamped shorter format. Held at the heart of the Amsterdam show, organisers deemed the ceremony a resounding success with a full-house of nearly 1,000 attendees gathering to celebrate the industry’s achievements.
As soon as ISE shut the doors on its second day, excited finalists, supporters and attendees flocked to the RAI’s diamond lounge. The new format sparked a lively atmosphere and as the champagne reception began there was an air of genuine anticipation.
Each award was delivered in a unique style by the extraordinary singing compare. The tuneful presentation captivated the 983-strong audience as 14 technology recipients, nine triumphant project finalists and Thomas Hülsmann, consultant of the year took to the stage to lift well-deserved prizes.
Final counts show that more than 14,000 qualifying votes were cast across the technology categories. A list of technology and project winners can be found below and details on all finalists are published at the InAVation Awards website.
2010 Project Winners
1. Command & Control: Granit Center - "Situation Room Prefect"- Russia
2. Corporate Facility: Engineering Solutions - Auditorium RDS – Italy
3. Digital Signage - Network Implementation: Displax Interactive Systems - Optimus (Retail) – Portugal
4. Digital Signage - Media Content/Campaign: Amigo Digital - Pink (The artist) – UK
5. Education: DJWillrich Ltd - Center of the Cell, Queen Mary University – UK
6. Government / Public Sector: Viking - St Petersburg President Library – Moscow
7. Integrated Home: ClearSphere - "Devon Barn" – UK
8. Leisure: DJWillrich - Ring Werk,Nurburgring – Germany
9. Rental & Staging: XL Video - U2,360 Tour- Europe
2010 Technology Winners
1. Commercial Audio (Non Loudspeaker): TOA D-2000 series
2. Residential Audio (Non Loudspeaker): Control4 4-Zone Amplifier
3. Commercial Video Processing or Distribution: Extron Electronics Annotator
4. Residential Video Processing or Distribution: Crestron Digital Media
5. Commercial Loudspeaker: WORK IC 6 Pro A
6. Residential Loudspeaker: Monitor Audio Ltd CPC120 in-ceiling speaker
7. Commercial Projector: projectiondesign FL32 DLP
8. Residential Projector: projectiondesign avielo kroma with ReaLED™ technology
9. Commercial Display: Christie Entero
10. Residential Display: Panasonic Professional Displays Europe TH-65VX100
11. Commercial Control: Extron TouchLink
12. Residential Control: Crestron TPMC-3X
13. Mounting solution -Commercial or Residential: Chief Manufacturing WM230 Short Wall Plate Wall Mount
14. AV Accessory - Commercial or Residential: SurgeX SX1213RTi