K-Array heads to Germany for 2015 Roadshow
K-Array is targeting the German market when it takes in Berlin, Munich and Hamburg on its 2015 Roadshow.
The loudspeaker manufacturer will demonstrate its products and stage workshops at three partner offices: Black Box Music in Berlin, Wilhelm & Willhalm in Munich and Groh P.A. in Hamburg in September, October and November.
Attendees will learn how to install speakers, portable systems and live sound PA alongside sessions focusing on the acoustic simulation software EASE Focus.
- Installation speakers: Introduction & Hands-on workshop
- Portable speaker: Introduction & Hands-on workshop
- Concert Series: Live Sound PA
- Presentation of acoustic simulation software EASE Focus
- Focus KAN200 anaconda + KMT12 Subwoofer