Judging panel announced for Crestron Awards 2013
Crestron has announced the Judging Panel for this year’s Crestron Commercial Integration Awards, which celebrate the achievements of the integrators, designers and partners to install Crestron products in a commercial environment. The Integration Awards honour the year's most innovative system designs in eight different categories.
Taking part in the judging alongside Crestron International's VP sales and marketing, Robin van Meeuwen and Petra van Meeuwen, EMEA PR manager will be:
- Paul Milligan, newly appointed Editor of industry journal InAvate, Milligan has written about the AV industry since 2005.
- Ray Molony, co-founder of Revo Media Partners, publishers of Lux Review, Lux Magazine, LuxLive and the Lux Awards. Molony is an engineer by trade, and has written about lighting and lighting control for over 20 years
- Sebastian Day, consultancy services director at Coleman Bennett International (CBI), an experienced AV consultant who has worked on a number of major corporate and residential projects.
The judging will be held in January, with the results being revealed on the Crestron Booth during ISE 2014 in Amsterdam. There is still time to enter as the deadline is 10 January and the categories are:
- Best Education Installation
- Best DigitalMedia Installation
- Best Corporate Installation
- Best Hotel & Leisure Installation
- Best Medical Installation
- Best Lighting Control/Energy Management Installation
- Best Retail Installation
- Best Meeting Room Solution using Collaborative Technology (a new category added this year)
To be eligible for the 2013 Crestron Commercial Integration Awards, projects must have been completed between 1st July 2012 and 30th September 2013.