Crestron calls on dealers to enter commercial awards
The 2013 Crestron Commercial Integration Awards have opened for entry with a new category focusing on meeting room solutions.
Crestron’s awards programme recognises its authorised dealers and the work of integrators, designers and partners in a number of commercial environments.
Robin van Meeuwen, vice president at Crestron International, said: “The Crestron Integration Awards are an opportunity for our integrators to demonstrate their very best and innovative projects.
“Some truly unique installations have been produced using Crestron technology and we are excited to see what is entered into this year's commercial categories."
To be eligible for the 2013 Crestron Residential Integration Awards, projects must have been completed between July 1, 2012 and September 30, 2013.
The deadline for entries is 10th January 2014 and winners will be announced at ISE 2014.
- Best Education Installation
- Best DigitalMedia Installation
- Best Corporate Installatio
- Best Hotel & Leisure Installation
- Best Medical Installation
- Best Lighting Control/Energy Management Installation
- Best Retail Installation
- Best Meeting Room Solution (including Collaborative Technology)