AVNu Alliance adds eight members
AVNu Alliance, promoter of AVB standards, has highlighted eight additions, including Mipro and Xavtel, that have pushed its numbers to nearly 80 members.
The latest members are Coveloz, Imagination Technologies, intoPIX, Ixia, Mipro, NXP Semiconductors, Pivitec and Xavtel.
Eugene Chen, vice president of international sales for Mipro, said: "AVB standards are the future of the AV networking industry and we are excited to be a part of this strong alliance to bring solutions to our customers."
Tom Knesel, co-founder of Pivitec, said: "Pivitec has a four-year track record in AVB development and after a successful launch of its e64i/o-MADI 64-channel AVB network interface at InfoComm 2014, has chosen to join AVnu Alliance with the express intention of pursuing AVnu certification."
Xavtel is also entering products into certification testing. "We are in the process of starting our certification testing and hope to have AVnu-certified hardware very soon," said Romano M. Cunsolo, director of marketing and business development at Xavtel, who just recently launched an AVB-enabled Senator Networked DSP Conference and Interpretation System.
- Coveloz is a technology provider of embedded and programmable media transport solutions;
- Imagination Technologies focuses on multimedia, processor, communication and cloud technologies;
- intoPIX provides compression, cryptographic, and video transport FPGA IP-cores, reference design and software tools to build media workflows;
- Ixia is a networking company
- Mipro is a manufacturer of wireless microphone and wireless PA systems;
- NXP Semiconductors focuses on car entertainment, car, access, and in-vehicle communication networks, as well as solutions for RF identification, mobile, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer and computing industries;
- Pivitec produces personal audio mixers and professional networked audio solutions;
- Xavtel makes video, audio, conference and VoIP applications and products.