Audinate unveils details of AV Networking World
Audinate, organiser of the AV Networking World event, has revealed details of the seminar and workshop to be held on February 4, 2014 in Amsterdam.
The event, held at the Holiday Inn near Amsterdam’s RAI convention centre on the first day of ISE, will focus on the use of networking to facilitate AV/IT convergence and is worth 4 RU Credits for CTS holders.
Panel discussions, presentations, and workshops will be led by consultants, AV installation contractors, IT networking experts, and leading professional audio equipment vendors.
Topics to be covered include:
• AV systems for small to mid-sized installations
• Common issues about how AV equipment is controlled
• Conferencing systems in the corporate boardroom
• Sound/Light is Art: A look at the Park Avenue Tunnel Art Installation
• Networked audio in the recording environment
• Rail and transport AV public address systems
• IT networking training session
• Sound Systems for hospitality and shopping centres
• A look at fixed installation in Theatres, and Houses of Worship
• Large networked audio systems- stadia and large venues
• IP networking for audio: what does it mean?
• Install contractor interactive roundtable
• Hands-on Interoperability Demonstrations
The event is sponsored by Allen & Heath, Attero Tech, Audinate, Behringer, Bosch, Bose, BSS Audio, Focusrite RedNet, Harman, Nexo, Midas, Open Access, Peavey Commercial Audio, Shure, Soundcraft, Stewart Audio, Symetrix, TC Group, 2N Telecommunications, and Yamaha Commercial Audio.