Chief Introduces New Video Conferencing Mounting Accessories at ISE
25 January 2010
Chief Manufacturing is excited to announce a new line of accessories in its carts and stand series that allow for multiple videoconferencing configurations.
The range includes camera and component shelves, multi-monitor adapters and height assist accessories that allow for fingertip height adjustment.
Available in several sizes and colors, Chief flat panel carts and stands are suitable for digital signage, video conferencing, education and boardroom applications.
Features common to Chiefs’ cart and stands:
- Centris Technology provides fingertip tilt
- Telescoping height adjustment without tools
- Full integrated cable management
- Screen can be installed in portrait or landscape orientation
- Integrated Display Security
Assembly is possible with one tool which is included in the box.
Chief will be at ISE, Stand # 2C66, where visitors can learn more about the new mobile videoconferencing solutions.
Contact Details and Archive...